Data is available on unemployment insurance continued claimants for the state and each local workforce investment area.
The statewide page presents a profile of unemployment insurance continued claimants in the state. It shows:
- average number of continued claimants
- percent distribution of race, gender, age, Hispanic or Latino status,
- weeks of current unemployment, and
- average weekly wage during the year prior to their claims.
The regional pages show demographic data such as the claimants:
- age groups,
- Hispanic or Latino status,
- length of the current spell of unemployment, and
- average weekly wage during the year prior to the filing of their claims.
- educational attainment
These pages provide information about the occupational categories of the continued claimants according to the 22 major groups of the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system. Also provided are the industry distribution of the claimants' former employers grouped into the 2-digit sectors of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
Note: Employers of local claimants are not necessarily sited in the same workforce area in which the claimants reside.